One of the most critical tools in the process is a company’s web site. Your web site is the first place that prospects go to learn more about your company. These are the basic elements to building a strong web presence.
3 things your web site must do:
- Clearly state what your company does
- Communicate why your firm is different and better
- Provide a call to action (i.e. – what do you want the prospect/visitor to do now?)
3 basic parts to building a web site:
- The Platform – Where will it be hosted? What kind of CMS (content management system) will be used?
- The Design – What images will be used? Where should they be placed? What colors should be used? How should the navigation be laid out?
- The Content – What should the web site say? What messaging and tag lines need to be created to support the goals of the web site? How much content is the ‘right’ amount? Should I have a blog or a news section? Am I going to have an SEO (search engine optimization) strategy?
All three of these basic elements and questions not only determine how sound your website is, they also greatly determine the cost to build it. If you have all your content ready (very rare), then it is less expensive to simply plug it in to the right CMS and will largely determine how it is designed.
What ever stage of this process you are in, we can help. Contact Neos.